Only people from USA face these first world problems.
- The Superbowl has too many commercials...
- I have to sleep with my windows closed in my Manhattan apartment, because of the noise.
- Little Italy has no good Italian food anymore.
- Why are people move to the "fast lane" if they do not intend to drive fast ?
- Every time i buy a new iPhone i have to login to all my accounts again!
- I can't find an instagram filter to make my selfie on niagara falls look good...
Easter 2017 is celebrated Sunday April 16th, following the holy week that starts on 10th of April 2017 (Holy Monday).
For 2017 Catholic Easter and orthodox Easter falls on the same date for the first time since 2014. This not common as the dates of the Catholic easter are calculated using the Gregorian Calendar, unlike Orthodox Easter which dates are calculated using the Julian Calendar.
Orthodox Easter 2017 is celebrated on the same date with Catholic easter 2017, on Sunday April 16th, following the holy week that starts on 10th of April 2017 (Holy Monday).
The date of the Orthodox Easter Sunday is the Sunday following the Paschal Full Moon (PFM) date for the year, using the Julian Calendar. For 2017 the date of the Orthodox Easter is April 16th. Catholic Easter on the other hand is calculated based on the Gregorian calendar, and it relatively rare to fall on the same date. The next year that this will happen will be 2025!
The top ten of Chuck Norris jokes as of 2015 .
1) Chuck Norris can look at you in a tone of voice.
2) A Chuck Norris action figure has slept with more women than you.
3) There's a 99.9% chance, Chuck Norris is your biological father.
4) When Chuck Norris works out the machine gets stronger.
5) Chuck Norris' hand beats Royal Flush.
6) Chuck Norris doesn't sell "I"ce cream he sells "U" scream.
7) When Chuck Norris trims his beard, he donates his hair to the military; His shavings save lives in the form of Kevlar.
Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with 1 bird.
When Chuck Norris visits Africa, the animals are required to stay in their cars.
There is no such thing as evolution... only those animals Chuck Norris allowed to live
Chuck Norris is a vegetarian. Meaning, he does not eat animals until first he puts them into vegetative state with his fists.
Chuck Norris isn't a cat person but if he was, he would own 3 lions, a snow leopard, and cougar.
Chuck Norris can make a dog bark the alphabet, in spanish, backwards.
Santa Clause was real, before the year he forgot to give Chuck Norris a present.
Chuck Norris doesn't give Christmas presents. If you live to see Christmas, that is your Christmas present from Chuck.
Santa knocked on Chuck Norris' door on Christmas and was roundhouse kicked out. He sneaks in through chimneys ever since.
The best love quotes:
1. If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
-- Kahlil Gibran
2. Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
-- Mark Overby
3. We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.
-- John Lennon
The shift to summer time ( or Daylight saving time - DST ) in Europe will happen on Sunday, 27 March 2016. The general rule is that it happens in the last sunday of March, although due to the time zone differences the actual time of the summer time change is different in each european country:
In central European countries (France, Spain, Italy, Germany and in general all countries in Central European Timezone - CET) clocks will turn forward from 02:00 in the morning to 03:00.
Quotations on attitude for girls, by girls.
"You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me." Positive attitude quote by the unknown girl.
“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.” Maya Angelou
“It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.” Tallulah Bankhead
Some attitude quotes are humorous and witty.
Funny attitude quotes:
- You always have a choice, even if it is only a choice of your attitude.
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
- Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
- Attitudes are more important than facts.
- If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.
- Nothing is interesting if you’re not interested.
- Be like a postage stamp. Stick to a thing till you get there.
The change to summer time or Daylight saving time, happens simultaneously around Europe, on the last Sunday of March each year. So, for western European time, clocks turn forward 1 hour from 01:00 in the morning to 02:00. For central Europe, when DST starts clocks advance from 02:00 CET to 03:00 CEST. Likewise for easter Europe clocks advance from 03:00 EST to 04:00 EEST.
Life quotes from some of the most interesting people in the world. A list of insightful quotes about life:
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
― a quote by John Lennon
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
― Mark Twain
Smart people don't take life too seriously. Enjoy a list of funny life quotes:
- "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" - This quote is attributed to John Lenon
- "I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
- "If you are going through hell, keep going." - life quotes by Winston Churchill
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.” - Abraham Lincoln
April Fools' Day on April 1st every year and is a day celebrated with pranks and practical jokes among people. It's also widely celebrated on the Mainstream news and Internet where many trustworthy newspapers, sites and tv channels announce funny (fake) news. Don't believe everything you read or hear during april fools' day.
For 2016, April fools is Sunday.
April Fools Day ( April 1st) is celebrated throughout the world as a day of fun and foolishness, where people play all kinds of practical jokes to each other.
The history of April fools tradition was well established during the 17th century in northern Europe. Every year on April 1st, people in London were invited to go to the Tower of London to see the "Lions washing". Of course there was no such event, but it is reported in newspapers of the time, that many would gather each year, waiting for it.