Nikon D800E is a specialized camera, exactly the same as the Nikon D800 DSLR camera, but with a key difference: It lacks the anti-aliasing filter present in most DSLRs. The result is a DSLR that delivers the sharpest images possible from a digital sensor!
The long awaited successor to Canon 5d Mark 2 is finally here. The latest and greatest Canon 5d Mark 3 arrived and is better than Mark 2 in every single aspect except for the price, of course.
Read below for a comparison of Canon 5d Mark 3 vs 5d Mark 2, which is actually not a comparison, just a list of characteristics that have been upgraded for the Mark 3. So, here they are, starting from the most important:
- Faster! Canon 5d Mark 3 shoots at 6 fps vs 5d Mark 2's 3.9fps. 6 fps is enough for sport photography, and this is a first for the 5d series.
Canon 5D Mark 3 and Nikon D800 are the latest and greatest entry level, full frame, dslrs from Canon and Nikon. Let's be honest here: Comparing their specifications is meaningless. They are both excellent. So why should one buy one or the other; Well, if you want to read a comparison of Canon 5D Mark 3 vs Nikon D800 details, skip the quick answers below.
Simply put, D800 is Nikons Best Digital Camera up to date. In an impressive move, nikon delivers a full frame camera, to take on the excellent Canon Mark 2 as well as the new Canon 5d Mark 3, and even more to make it's own older full frame digital cameras like D700 and D3 series obsolete.
Nikon D800 is impressive in every aspect.
- 36.3MP CMOS sensor
- 15.3MP DX-format capture mode (for use with DX lenses)
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors, rated to -2EV
- ISO 100-6400 extendable to ISO 25,600 equiv
The third generation Canon 5d has arrived. Canon 5d Mark 3 is one of the worlds best digital cameras in every aspect, and certainly an improvement over 5d mark 2. It will compete with Nikon's new and shiny D800 in the entry level professional camera market.
Canon 5d Mark 3 is an excellent camera with:
- Full frame 22.3MP sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Imaging Processor
- 61-point autofocus coming from the professional 1D series
- 6fps continuous shooting, a huge improvement for sports.
- 1080p Full HD video recording with 24p, 25p and 30p, even 720/60p with H.264 compression.