Only people from USA face these first world problems.
- The Superbowl has too many commercials...
- I have to sleep with my windows closed in my Manhattan apartment, because of the noise.
- Little Italy has no good Italian food anymore.
- Why are people move to the "fast lane" if they do not intend to drive fast ?
- Every time i buy a new iPhone i have to login to all my accounts again!
- I can't find an instagram filter to make my selfie on niagara falls look good...
Native americans (american indians) choose very meaningful names for their boys. Some of the best below:
Native american names for boys Part 1 (a-n):
ACHAK: "spirit" (Algonquin)
AHANU: "he laughs" (Algonquin)
AHIGA: "he fights" (Navajo)
AHOTE: "restless one" (Hopi)
AHTAHKAKOOP: "star blanket" (Cree)
AMITOLA: "rainbow" (Sioux)
ASHKII: "Boy" (Navajo)
ASKOOK: "snake" (Algonquin)
ATA'HALNE: "he interrupts" (Navajo)
BIDZIIL: "he is strong" (Navajo)
BILAGAANA: "white person" (Navajo)
CHAS CHUNKA: "wave" (Winnebago)
Native americans (american indians) choose very meaningful names for their boys. Here are some of the best native american names for boys (o-z): (see here the best native american names for boys a-z )
ODAKOTA: "friend" (Sioux)
OGALEESHA: "wears a red shirt" (Sioux)
OHANZEE: "shadow" (Sioux)
OHITEKAH: "brave" (Sioux)
OTAKTAY: "kills many" (Sioux)
PACHUA: "feathered water snake" (Hopi)
PAHANA: "lost white brother" (Hopi)
PAJACKOK: "thunder" (Algonquin)