Happy birthday wishes should not be dull. Read below for some funny ways to say happy birthday to your friends:
- I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
- Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
- You may not be over the hill yet, but you are starting to appreciate the view!!
- It has been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will kill you.
- You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”
A few ideas for a special birthday gift.
A picture frame decorated with one or more pictures is a very nice idea for a special birthday gift that doesn't cost much.
A helicopter ride makes everybody smile, as long as they are not afraid of heights and you can afford a few hundred dollars :)
A polaroid camera, is something most people don't have, and everybody loves when they get it !!!
Happy birthday SMS , Birthday greetings and wishes:
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unhold, May you have God’s best in everything. WISHING U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Wishing you all the smiles and happy moments
that you deserve on your special day! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday sms for lovers :
- My love will be always true 4 you, on your birthday lots of kisses and hugs for you. Happy Birthday my love
- You are my Strength, support and every thing for you my life too
Happy Birthday My Sweet
How to wish happy birthday in Greek language:
- χρόνια πολλά (hronia polla): This the most common way to wish happy birthday in Greek. It's a wish to live many years.
- χαρούμενα γενέθλια (haroumena genethlia): This means happy birthday, but it sounds a bit English...
- πολύχρονη (for girls) (polyhroni) and πολύχρονος (for guys) (polyhronos): This means live a thousand years
Here are several ways to wish happy birthday in Russian :
"S Dnjom Razhdenija" or "Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!" means happy birthday, while "Pazdravlyaju s dnjom razhdenija" means "congratulations for your birthday".
You could also wish happy birthday with a russian poem such as
V svoy den' rozhdeniya.
Bud' vsegda schastlivim,
Zdorovym i l'ubimim!
Kupaisya v lubvi.
Vot vrode i vse
which translates to
"Accept my congratulations
for the reasons of your Birthday.
Be always happy, healthy and loved.
Happy birthday in Russian is "С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ" or S DNJOM RAZHDENIJA with english characters.
Birthday wishes for a friend:
You are a gift to the world... Happy Birthday!
A special person like you deserves the best that each day can bring. Happy Birthday!
It takes a long time to grow young. Happy Birthday!
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
Birthday Rules: Stay Cute. Wish Big. Never Let Anybody Count Your Candles!
If things get better with age, then you are approaching magnificent.
The song "happy birthday to you" or simply "happy birthday" is the most recognized song in the English language. Most people don't know that the song is actually copyrighted work, owned by Warner Music group, and every public performance of the song is technically illegal, unless royalties are paid.
For this reason, most restaurants or other public party venues will not allow their employees to perform the song in public, and many movies opt in for the public song "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" to avoid paying royalties.