laws on love
The best love quotes:
1. If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
-- Kahlil Gibran
2. Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
-- Mark Overby
3. We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.
-- John Lennon
Pessimistic and funny Murphy's laws on love :
- All the good ones are taken.
- If the person isn't taken, there's a reason.
- If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Nothing improves with age.
- Sex takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.
- It is always the wrong time of month.
- It's always easier to get a partner if you already have one.
- If you're having difficulties choosing between potential two girls, you'll always pick the wrong one.
- If you love her/him, s/he doesn't love you
- If you are in love, he/she isn't